my beautiful life

my beautiful life
Everybody is unique.

Rabu, 25 Mei 2011

THIS IS ME

Ranti Muthmainnah (17391/ NK2-10)

Process 3

My name is Ranti Muthmainnah. Everyone call me Ranti or Muth. I am twenty years old. I am a student at State University of Padang in majoring English department. I have a colorful life. Let’s me tell you more about my self.

My parents have given me name “Ranti” because I was born in “Surantih”. My name is almost like a name of the place where I was born. Then, my last name is Muthmainnah. It is taken from Arabic language that means “ jiwa yang tenang” or a peaceful soul. A name is a doa (wishes), so my parents want me to be a good girl like my name. I am proud of my name. I have a nice and good name. According to me, my name is the best name all over the world.

I come from a small family. My parents are the nice people. They have done their best for me and my young brother. My father’s name is Aprizal. He was a civil servant. He passed away on 16th august 2009. My mother’s name is Erlin Suarni Jaya. She is a teacher of elementary school in our hometown. I only have one brother and no sister. He is eighteen years old. He is a student of senior high school at third grade.

I am like other people too, I have steps of schools. My elementary school was at SD 03 Koto Nan IV Ranah Pesisir. Then I continued my study to Padang, Junior High School 5 Padang, but I moved to my hometown when I was in second grade because I was sick. My Senior High School was at Senior High Scool 1 Ranah Pesisir.

When I was in senior high school, I had achievements in English language. I won a public speaking contest two times. I also won an english debate contest. I like studying English. I did my best in English. I have made my parents were proud of me.

Now, I go to The State University of Padang in majoring English department. I passed the exam in fourth choice, it was my last choice. Actually, I want to be a doctor but I did not pass it. I know I have ability in English, but I wanted to be a doctor. My mother also did not allow me to be a doctor, I did not know why. I will try to do my best in my major now. I do it for my lovely mother. She really wants me can study abroad later. I also hope so.

My life is never flat. Sometimes I cry, but after that I will laught. I do not always get all of my wishes. That is life. I will do my best if I can. No one know what will happen in the future later. Live your life enjoyly.
My picture ^_^

2 komentar:

Siska Febrina­ ­ mengatakan...

ranti,.

your essay is interesting,..

but i find a little mistake,.

in paragraph 1 L 6 "let's" don't use contras in
in paragraph 4 "i am like other people" i think you should change the another sentence..

keep spirit,..

n don't forget to comment my blog,..

Wira the Kanadian mengatakan...

Ranti,you should change your conclusion because it's not describe your essay at all...

Ranti, I hope my comment can "Menenangkan jiwamu"...

hahaa